again…I like the alliteration 🙂
anyways I learned a lot today…
-I reallly like my blog header (What do you think?)
-Coffee still has an affect on me, especially if I drink 2 medium iced coffees black consecutively…
-istockphoto.com is quite expensive to my standards
-driving in wet snow in a Honda Accord is not conducive to my happiness…
-Panera’s Meditteranean Veggie Sandwich is my all time fav!
-I think i’d make a great house guest (read: permanent guest) at the castle in the Magic Kingdom
-If Alan Hunter is not on 80s on 8 for my ride home…my ride home sucks…
I’ll leave you a cute photo of my lil lula belle :)!
- Getting a rental car is the best decision ever
- Tweeting to find places to explore and eat is a hidden gem
- Lululemon outlet is a steal
- The Hall of Presidents at the Magic Kingdom is one of the best attractions ever!
- The safari at Animal Kingdom makes me want to run with the Lion Pride
- Margaritas are always a good decision
- Mickey will not throw up the peace, even for just a photo…
- Extreme Winds are no joke while up in the air
- Even if you’re at the most magical place on earth race photos still come out horrible
- YOU MUST TRAIN FOR A HALF MARATHON
I now leave you with three of my fav photos…
- My family has all Type A personalities and that’s why we clash…yes I just figured this out.
- I have no idea how to pack.
- I kind of miss CT…kind of.
- Finding a job is hard.
- DC is still my favorite city.
- Amtrak doesn’t have it together at 5:00am.
- Living at home can be excruciating but wonderful all at the same time.
- My dogs have the life.
- I miss my friends.
- The Hunger Games are amazing books…seriously…read them…now.
- 5am is way better at the gym because at 5pm is way too chaotic to find your groove.
- I loathe the treadmill.
I hope now that my life is a little more organized I can blog more consistently…
I leave you with my dogs…
the life I tell ya…
- Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1 = AMAZING
- Miya’s Sushi = unique and adventurous
- Friends make everything better
- Philadelphia is a small but fun city
- Runner’s jealousy was alive and well when I was watching all the runners at the Philly Half
- I need to go to an orthopedist to figure out my foot…
- I wish the Northeast had Wawas.
- Packing is no fun.
- I’m an auntie to the cutest puppy named Darla.
- Twitter > Facebook